BeautyandtheBeast Posted October 29, 2015 Report Posted October 29, 2015 Welcome to the forum I'm new too actually like 2 mins new ?
Upgradedd Posted October 30, 2015 Author Report Posted October 30, 2015 Welcome to the forum I'm new too actually like 2 mins new well then welcome, you have a car or system?
Upgradedd Posted October 30, 2015 Author Report Posted October 30, 2015 i do have a question, ive seen the vid about the DD-1 and there are a couple of diffrent tracks, 0db -5db -10db -15db. can someone explain this to me? im not sure what it is and how to resererch it
BeautyandtheBeast Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 Welcome to the forum I'm new too actually like 2 mins newwell then welcome, you have a car or system? Yeah it's the 99 cavalier with 4 15s not much in the build thread though it's kinda the very beginning of it but yeah to answer your questions with one word?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.