Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

So, I just finished a "system" in my '99 Mazda Protoge. I have a Pioneer DEH-P6800MP deck running Powerbass S-682 4x6s in the doors and Nakamichi NSE 952 6x9s in the rear deck. For bass I have a very old (12 years or so) Lightning Audio amp and 12" sub. I have the high and low pass crossovers set to 125Hz in the deck and it actually sounds OK. What I am wondering is how to properly set the gain and "juice boost" on the amp without specialized equipment.

BTW, I have less than 250 dollars invested into this system and just want it to sound as good as it can.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 898 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...