Jk95ht Posted November 10, 2015 Report Posted November 10, 2015 So my little toys I've been messing with for a while now The trailer I built at school and have been modifying it since The car I'm always changing the system Car consists of the following -big 3 (0 gauge alternator to battery,2 gauge body to battery,2 gauge engine block to strut tower,2 gauge strut tower to battery) -blue top battery up front -yellow top battery in the boot -0 gauge wiring front to back -2x 12" re audio se pro 600watt rms subwoofers @2 ohm -1x 1150rms @2 ohm ground zero monoblock -custom made subwoofer box with 6" wide 12" long port -2x 6" pioneer splits in front doors -2x 6" re audio 2 way speakers in rear 1x fusion 2 Channel running the rears 1x Sony 2 channel running the fronts This sound system has put out a maximum of 141.6 (I need to make a better designed box) My trailer consists of the following 2 runs of 8 gauge Anderson plug to battery Yellow top optima battery Re audio 2 channel Fusion 1 channel monoblock 4x re audio 6x9"s 1xus audio 12" subwoofer in prefab box 1x 17" led LCD TV 1x xbox 360 I will try uploading photos once I get on the laptop Cheers for reading
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.