2 18" Fi Q's, crown amps, pioneer receiver. Box is built

Sorry if you already answered this but what made you decide on the Crown amps? I would love to have some Fi in the house and a bunch of the AVS Fourm guys swear by the Behringer inuke dsp amps but I also see that Steve and now you are using the Crown amps.

In the Pro Audio world, Behringer products are considered cheap AF stuff that barely gets the job done and is likely to have quality control issues. Crown/JBL though has always had a pretty great reputation. There are some Behringer products that don't suck and those inukes could possibly be one of them.

This setup is pretty silly good looking in the bass department. I think your house is going to shake! I hope your mids/highs can keep up.

Sorry if you already answered this but what made you decide on the Crown amps? I would love to have some Fi in the house and a bunch of the AVS Fourm guys swear by the Behringer inuke dsp amps but I also see that Steve and now you are using the Crown amps.

In the Pro Audio world, Behringer products are considered cheap AF stuff that barely gets the job done and is likely to have quality control issues. Crown/JBL though has always had a pretty great reputation. There are some Behringer products that don't suck and those inukes could possibly be one of them.

This setup is pretty silly good looking in the bass department. I think your house is going to shake! I hope your mids/highs can keep up.

Just for further input on the inukes... I've used them to power concerts to my home theater and quite a bit in between. We used Crown and Peavey initially but after a Peavey failure which was quickly replaced with an inuke, they've been the go-to unit for us. Lightweight, low heat. The only downfall is potential fan noise, which can be all but eliminated with some tweaking, and is probably only relevant in home theater type use.

Archived