Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Building enclosure HELP!


Dyanniello1

Recommended Posts

Posted

I struggle on the box building and need help. I have a 2016 Ford Focus sedan and I want to see if an sundown x15 would have enough air. Or if two x12s would be better on the louder side of things. Any help to go off would be greatly appreciated.

Posted

Well, measure what space you have.

Length x width x height. Divide by 1728 will give you a starting point.

Remember actual net airspace is the interior dimensions of the enclosure. Also you have to subtract displacement of port and woofer and any bracing.

Also don't forget to check if it will fit thru the trunk opening.

After doing these measurements you can use a program like torres to design it using suggested specs from sundown.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2932 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...