Jump to content

keeping factory nav in my jeep?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just bought a jeep cherokee. Has 9 speakers with amplified subwoofer. Im gonna obviously put subwoofer a in but i want to keep the stock navigation unit. Is all i need is a audiocontrol lc2i? Am i better off getting a rf 360.1? I also want to keep my steering wheel controls. What do i need to get?

Gonna be running 1 amp and 2 subs for not. Not gonna power the 9 speakers yet.

Posted

Just bought a jeep cherokee. Has 9 speakers with amplified subwoofer. Im gonna obviously put subwoofer a in but i want to keep the stock navigation unit. Is all i need is a audiocontrol lc2i? Am i better off getting a rf 360.1? I also want to keep my steering wheel controls. What do i need to get?

Gonna be running 1 amp and 2 subs for not. Not gonna power the 9 speakers yet.

If you plan on ugrading in the future, I would not buy the LC2i. I would go for either the DQ-61 or the LCQ1. They both give you better options for future upgrades. I personally own the LCQ1. I have the RF360.1 and the RF350.2. Both are good units but when the Bluetooth connections go bad they can not be fixed. My connection on the .2 went bad the unit still works but your ability to conneect and make adjustments are no longer there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...