M80 Posted December 10, 2015 Report Posted December 10, 2015 Well I just picked up a '15 Ford Fusion and have decided on a pair of Hertz HSK 165XL's for the front doors. I know there are a few fusion owners on here. Does anyone know what the maximum mounting depth is?
BigHOUSTON Posted December 28, 2015 Report Posted December 28, 2015 Well I just picked up a '15 Ford Fusion and have decided on a pair of Hertz HSK 165XL's for the front doors. I know there are a few fusion owners on here. Does anyone know what the maximum mounting depth is? I have a 14 fusion, doubt the depths changed. In the front doors it 2.14" and in rear doors its 4".
M80 Posted January 9, 2016 Author Report Posted January 9, 2016 Thank you. I'm going to try 3/4" spacers on the fronts.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.