Jump to content

Building a new box


Matt34099

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright so i have a Memphis Mojo5 15" 1750 rms 3500peak. My question is what size box should i make? I already have a custom box to spec ( 3.5cu. Ft. at 33hz ) . Im looking to build a box to make my sub Overall louder. I love low end bass but also loud boomy bass. I have a 2002 grand prix & my first idea was to build a box & both the sub & port firing up. If i was to do so what cu. Ft should i aim for?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...