A Lil Taste Of Some Texas Slabs

yo braingetter, im feeling dat texas swag... those cars were legit as bitch... quick question what part of texas u from? n i noticed that both cars were decked out red, does that mean north or south texas... just asking cuz i heard something like that, n im from new york, so i wouldnt know much about thing out there.

hes from houston

the colors go

candy blue - northside

candy red - southside

candy orange - hiram clarke

candy green - greenspoint

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

• 3 weeks later...

Daaaaammmnnn the candylac on blades is fire but i like the fos on the charger too :)

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

Archived