Battery Died Because Of Big 3?

im planning to go all out on the alternator..

i have emailed excessive amperage,iraggi and HOalternators, haven't received any replys from them yet...

i do need it ASAP but i don't want to buy a stock one cause ill end up replacing it when i upgrade....

i was looking at this powermaster alternator but it costs $313 + $42 (because of this harness) and only $25 on one day air shipping. do you think it will be alright if i go with that?

You have a ford right? Why is there a charge for your type of harness is it not factory?

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

You have a ford right? Why is there a charge for your type of harness is it not factory?

i have no idea..

but i called them and asked what the idle output is...

the guy didn't know so he looked it up to this socalled book.

he said it reaches 200amp at 7k RPM. wtf

and it only goes 40amp on 500 rpm..

so i ended up going to ebay and bought a 240amp amputator, paid it already + 2 day shipping.

i hope iraggi sees it... i really need it BADLY

i have no idea..

so i ended up going to ebay and bought a 240amp amputator, paid it already + 2 day shipping.

BAHAHAHAHH

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i have no idea..

I had the same problem with my alts. They were supposed to be 240 amp alts ,but at idle they gave me no more power than my stock Delphi. Only when I revved my car to 3000rmp did the 240 amp put out more power even then it was only 20-25 more amps than stock @ over $200 more than a stock alt. I love the stock alts their cheaper and you get a lifetime warranty from the zone for less than $200 bucks and with the development of the MLA module we can get almost as much out of stock alt as the 240 amp alts. Smaller pully will help you at idel also.

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...