Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys I am building an extreme pair of 1200's and am looking to build an illuminated tonearm such as seen in this video.

I want to keep my s-arm shape as I do listen for enjoyment on top of learning to scratch. I also want it to be RGB controllable as every other light on the system will be.

My current idea is to used a frosted acrylic tube, but I am concerned with resonance issues. What would you guys use? It does not have to be $400,000 audiophile turntable quality, but I like my fidelity. :good:

1971 K10 Suburban - Chummins

1973 MG B GT

1981 Tartan 3000

1988 F350 XLT Lariat IDI

Posted

It might have been better to post this in the home audio area

Though I would think a relatively thick (not hollow) acrilic rod would be good as that's what Alot of people use for windows in sub boxes

Posted

Thanks, I will x-post.

1971 K10 Suburban - Chummins

1973 MG B GT

1981 Tartan 3000

1988 F350 XLT Lariat IDI

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1356 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...