Thanks to the Incriminator Newsletter and the announcement of their partnership here I figure I may as well log some stuff.

Facebook etc has taken away majority of my forum activity but its been a while since Ive been here but whatever.

While I figure out pic loading again....

13 Impala, Its a diesel/steam punk themed thing I got going on.....I had already had most things done last year but my visit to Slam 15 got my gears going so Im currently changing things.

Some old and some recent happenings going on.

Par for the course would be to start at the soob. It really is the gateway to my thoughts as how everything went from start to finish with those involved on it.

IA Judge 15....pretty much started like this.....if the pic loaded

20141125_130617_zps284a582c.jpg

I'll try not to be too wordy but hell its a forum. Hella thanks to Nick and the IA crew to help me do these things and to my polisher and good friend James Lee of Bright-Lee polished metals.

Idea was to get the basket polished and sent to IA to be built up. Not only that, I had required 4ga terminals be put on it. IA did oblige and I was stoked about that....ya know....make shit happen.

Prolly post bomb pics cuz phone life.

Psychoport (Psychoacoustics). Who better than Mr. Lolo to provide such a port for such a theme. Also going above and beyond to create such a thing. It kind of takes the cake. Waits are worth it sometimes.

Archived