Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

B2 Audio REF 12 Sub


Jsanti818

Recommended Posts

Posted

New user, long time lurker. Just recently got back into car audio after about 3years.

I recently picked up 2 12" B2 Audio Reference series subs in a trade for AR furniture, anyway, anyone have any experience with these? Think they can handle over rated RMS? (Just curious) Enclosure recommendations? (Came in a ported box, 1.8cuft per sub @ 36hz.) I'll link/post specs when I get onto a desktop, on iPad now and it's a bit finicky (sure it's the device and not the site).

Thanks.

Posted

Frequency Response : 10Hz - 500Hz

Sensitivity : 95.47db

FS : 20.4Hz

RMS : 600 watts

QMS : 3.52

QES : .22

QTS : .2

VAS : 114.3L

CMS : 310um/n

MMS : 198.4g

3" VC

BL : 115.6

156oz magnet

XMAX : 18mm

.182cuft displacement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2936 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...