JoeJeep Posted February 13, 2016 Report Posted February 13, 2016 Finally found an alternator to provide enough power! Now for the box. I'd prefer to buy one if anyone can suggest a reliable person to go to, if not I really need some help with plans on building one. I have a single SQ hdc315 going to get the SQ 2200.1 amplifier, going in the back of a jeep cherokee with available cargo space as follows: 17" L 17" H x 42" W. I had great help from Joe X (thanks again) he suggested a 4 cu.ft. box, but don't know where to start with dimensions. Any help would be great, again if there are any members on here in the New York area or shops that people can recommend thats preferred, otherwise any plans/cutsheets would be really helpful. thanks in advance guys!
Jonathan Tyler Ecton-Rodriguez Posted February 14, 2016 Report Posted February 14, 2016 I designed that for an HDC4 [email protected] 75sq.In of port area
JoeJeep Posted February 18, 2016 Author Report Posted February 18, 2016 Jonathan Tyler thanks. Would you know if this would work well with the hdc3? I'm not being lazy I've done tons of researching and maybe I'm doing something wrong but just can't find what I need.
Irocthestreetz Posted February 18, 2016 Report Posted February 18, 2016 I'm running the same setup, a hdc315 on sq2200.2 I had my box built to 4.5 cubic feet (these subs like big boxes) and 34hz.personally I'd lower the tuning closer to 30hz to hit more range of notes better.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.