Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommendation for subs and enclosure.


Kinnonholt21

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 2014 Maxima Im wanting to add some bass to. Not going for crazy SPL and I don't want to sacrifice a lot of trunk. My outer dimension limits are 28" wide, 15" tall, 12" bottom depth, 5" top depth.

I am thinking I can get one 12 ported and that would give me the best bang for the space available. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

Im thinking of running a CT sounds Hydro 12D2.

While I am at it is anyone here good with sketch up and know what I should be running to tune this thing right? From what i have attempted to do myself using WinISD. I could run the given dimensions with 4" aero port at 16" long. that would tune it at 36hz.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3001 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...