Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I'm looking to get beyma highs and mids for my 06 Acura tl. I'm looking at 6.5 pro mi or nd and some tweeters. Now my installer is running a passive x over and I'm very limited to which tweeters I can use. He's not familiar with beyma but I did send him the website and he chose tweeters SD 35. Now they are dicontiued but I believe one site hs them. Id like someone who's familiar with beymas to please chime in and make suggestions. I've listen to a couple cars with beymas like 8 years ago and fell in love. I just couldn't afford so never got. Nows the time so like I said please can someone help me with this build. I'm also gonna run a sub , thinking Jl w3s. Not too crazy about bass I just love the loud voice these beymas offer. Thanks in advance

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2616 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...