Lanzar max pro 1200 guts

TRD TUNDRA

Well the guts look about as good as it sounds. The picture makes it look a lot better then it acctualy is. I have it apart cause my friend said it isn't working anymore and he wanted me to look at it but I don't see anything that looks like it fried but I haven't looked at the bottom of the board yet. But I would be willing to bet this amp puts out maybe 200 watts. Hmmm can't seem to add a picture if someone could tell me how to post the picture I would appreciate it I'm on a phone.

Gotta love that finger wide gap between all the components, lol. Still, looks more stout than i'd expect for a lanzar. Sister's ex had a lanzar 2400 that clamped less power than the rockford 400.1 that i had on hand that day, so i'd be really curious to see exactly how much power this amp is making. I'm guessing around 300-350.

Don't trust a shop but you personally just smoked two decks, makes sense.

03' Trailblazer LT
Dayton Designer 6.5"s & Silkie tweeters
Dayton Audio Ultimax 18"
Pioneer 9601 & 8604
XS Power D3400
2 runs 1/0
Singer 250

I'll post up more pics tonight when I've got more time to take a look but so far none of the components look like they fried but I haven't seen the back side yet but I did hooknow it up to my system and it worked for like 2 minutes well sorta worked put out maybe 50 watts couldn't hear the sub unless u played a test tone but then it quit all together no protect light or anything.

Well none of the passive components of fets look blown. All the chips in that thing are DIRT cheap, could swap them out and see if you could get it working just as a little project, but i wouldn't tell your friend to hold his breath.

Don't trust a shop but you personally just smoked two decks, makes sense.

03' Trailblazer LT
Dayton Designer 6.5"s & Silkie tweeters
Dayton Audio Ultimax 18"
Pioneer 9601 & 8604
XS Power D3400
2 runs 1/0
Singer 250

Yeah I mean he got that amp for like 50 dollars last year I'm surprised it lasted this long considering it wasn't new. The only reason id like to see if I can get it going again is cause I want to see how it pushes my type r 15 vs my cab 1600. It would be nice to see it on a dyno though.

Archived