Jump to content

My 95 Mustang aka DARK PHOENIX Low Budget Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

This is a very low budget build. nothing new was bought for this build everything used was at least 4-6 years old and just laying around in the garage. So I guess you could call this a scrap build.lol

Posted

I decided to do a single piece for the top, bottom , and back. Not saying that I started this trend but after I did it it seemed like i started seeing this being done every where. These pictures are old . I'm just now posting them to the forum.lol10010747_138029453235186_449260100345131

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1295 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...