Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Enclosure ideas


Tankgawd

Recommended Posts

Posted

For 2 zv4 r2 15's going in the back of a 01 blazer with 2k going to each.

Dont really have any ideas currently running one which was easy to throw in a simple aero ported box build now that I bought another not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance.

Posted

I just built a box for a single ZV4rev2. 4 cubes, 68" of port area- fully kerfed port tuned to 32. It is in a Blazer. Gets down at 18hz, on db drive A7. Double the cubes for two, and I think an aero or two is the way to go with two. Slot port size gets big.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2985 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...