Sundown Audio

Orion

jayjay6888

havent heard much about the new orion amps does anyone know if these amps are overrated or underrated b/c theres a guy on craigslist selling one and orion.com said its rated at 1200 @1ohm

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

Hifonics for mids and and highs

1/0 power and grounds

---> on the way singer alt and possibly another

2k depending how sub likes 1 2k

bump..... no ones ever worked with or heard any feedback about these newer line of orion amps?

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

1/0 power and grounds

well theres a guy on craigslist that has one for sale... well its a whole set up two orion 12's a box and the orion hcca d2400 amp and he want 450 for the whole set up just wanted to get some opinions on it because i think that i can get the amp for 200 which i think is a good price.... is there any other sites that yall think have good reviews as far as doing true power b/c as soon as i get this i will be putting in my order for my lvl4 18

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

1/0 power and grounds

well theres a guy on craigslist that has one for sale... well its a whole set up two orion 12's a box and the orion hcca d2400 amp and he want 450 for the whole set up just wanted to get some opinions on it because i think that i can get the amp for 200 which i think is a good price.... is there any other sites that yall think have good reviews as far as doing true power b/c as soon as i get this i will be putting in my order for my lvl4 18

dont buy that amp it sucks....................

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived