Jump to content

Need help choosing component upgrades- all Hertz Mille


Frisco1848

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys,

New to forum but not to CA. I'm in the middle of upgrading my system(once again after 60 days..sigh)

I'm going with Hertz Mille line but considering two options and looking for feedback please-

Option 1- Hertz MLK 1650.3 Legend + Hertz ML700.3 to make it a 3 way setup

Option 2- Hertz MLK 700.3 + ML 1800.3 7" mid bass driver.

I currently run an Arc Audio XDI 1200.6 amp and will be adding a 2nd amp. The option on components will dictate which way I go on 2nd amp as I know I'll need more power if I go 1800.3 setup.

Thoughts guys?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...