American Bass Head Posted May 19, 2016 Report Posted May 19, 2016 Whats up everyone? I finally got something worthy of showing off. So what I have in the video is 2 RD Sonance 15's wired down to 1-ohm. Im using a 1500 watt Audiopipe amp. They are in a Q-Bomb rhino-lined box tuned to 30hz. I do have some 0-gauge wires left over from my last build so its kinda messy in my trunk lol. I actually have my gain turned down to 25% at the moment because my door speakers arent loud enough to hold up to any more then where I have it lol. I actually had the gain at 50% to begin with and it was so loud I couldnt hear my music. So I said forget turning it up until I can get a mids/highs amp and some new speakers. Heres the video link, I posted it on youtube, because I didnt know how to post it on here lol.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.