Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Term Pro help.


carlife

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone.

Great info and great forum! Kind of new to the forum, but I wanted to ask for some help. I just purchased Term Pro and need some help on how to read the graph. I have selected a woofer and a box size and it graphed the output for me, but I really don't know how to read the graph. I watched the tutorial several times and all it really mentions is after plotting my dimensions I am able to "view the output". I am not sure what I am supposed to be looking at.

Anyone have a link where I can tell what an ideal graph should look like? I am trying to determine between what Subwoofers are best and if I should go with 1 12 or 2 10's. But I am not knowledgable enough to read the graph to tell what is best.

Here is a link to an image of a graph:

www.fightstylez.com/smd/term-screen.jpg

I know the Green is the "Relative Response", Blue is the "SPL", Yellow is "power", Magenta is the cone displacement. Can someone tell me what I should be looking at?

Is the SPL what I should be looking at and the higher the louder? (I know stupid questions, but I really don't know)

For the cone displacement, should I just make sure it is traveling within the range of the manufacture?

Not sure what Power is supposed to show me? I know that is the most power I can feed to a woofer.

What is Realative Response for?

Again sorry for all the basic questions. I don't think Term Pro has a forum where I can ask all of this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 6202 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...