MrSevs Posted June 1, 2016 Report Posted June 1, 2016 If you want loud, musical, and low then my suggestion is 2 Sundown Audio X15's in 8.5 cubes after displacement with 2 8" aeroports. I have exactly one half of that setup in my Jetta and it is very loud and very musical. I am tuned to 34hz and it will still play down in the 20's no problem. Those Eclipse's love low tuned boxes as Mike Singer had one with 2 TC5400 18's in one that did 156's and was tuned in the 30hz range iirc. I will suggest Sundown for more than just quality and performance. Jacob has the best customer service around and will take care of you as a customer as long as you need. He is the standard in the industry for customer service and is the reason that is a very important factor to consider when going with a company's products. I have to second that on Sundown's customer service! I wont say who but the company I ordered a sub from about two months ago is still giving me the run around... when they even answer or reply to my emails. Bryan and Jacob are beyond awesome with top rated customer service!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.