Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 2012 Civic. I recently purchased ID 65.cs component speakers to install in my doors. I have already mounted the tweeters into the A frames but what kind of adapter ring do you all suggest for mounting the speakers into the door? I have read the MDF rings are prone to deterioration from moisture. And if I do MDF rings do I just drill screws right through them? I probably need about 2 inches of depth clearance to get the speaker into the door but I assume even more would be advisable. Should I put foam directly behind them? What kind of foam do I use and where do I get it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 721 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...