Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just have to say..I remember hearing sub bass for the first time in 1984..some dude in the parking lot after school beating down,drawing a big crowd to see what the hell was making the earth shake with speakers? Whaaaaat? It was the first time I had ever seen the Punch45 logo..I was hooked! After all these years being around car audio addicts,I thought I knew enough about it...til I started peeping around on this forum and Steve's youtube channel..you guys are so knowledgeable and sharp about car audio it's crazy..Ive been reading and reading and watching hundreds of videos and I'm blown away by the level of knowledge,creativity and expertise here,and your willingness and eagerness to share your experience says a lot to the heart and soul of bass heads and car audio addicts...I love this shit,and right now I'm a sponge just soaking all this up..a big thankyou to Mr Meade and all the addicts & pros here for everything..

Jojo Pelletier / South Alabama

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1034 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...