Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Loud low bass in a convertible?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am curious how one would get loud and low in a convertible. This is not something I am trying for myself more just curious after witnessing an old school chevy convertible drive by with low and loud bass. I mean we heard him like a good 10 seconds before he drove by @ 40-50 mph and his subs were hitting all the frequencies and with no rattles either (possibility bandpass is through the back seat?) I always thought you couldn't do much with a convertible so needless to say I'm very curious how this is done.

Basshead not audiophile

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 696 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...