Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need help with Subwoofer Enclosure for 4 8'' in D40 Navara


!DJ Avii!

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, Good Day everyone.

I am from the Caribbean and I am trying to install 4 8'' Lanzar max p84 behind the back seat of a d40 Nissan Navara as I saw these are subs for small volume applications .

Is the spacing behind the seats enough, I really don't want to alter the seats. I've come up with about 1.2 cubic feet of enclosure but i need some advice . I'm not really a pro in car audio especially in vans. Thanks in advance.

Additionally, would vented or sealed be a better choice and if so what tuning? I've heard vehicles like my one with 4 8'' behind the back seats and they were really loud, clean and the sub was low.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4606 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...