Gareth Edmeades Posted October 17, 2016 Report Posted October 17, 2016 Hi guys I'm new on here but thought I would share what I'm up to. After selling my Evo 8 and buying the Mrs her new car I was left with her little Hyundai Getz ? As a daily to get to and from work while I save for a new car, we have had it a few years and might get another 1 or 2 years out of it so thought I would do a embarrassing small upgrade to the car as its all factory and and I don't listen to CDs anymore and need hands free in there so this leads me to what I'm doing. I had a sub box and a Rockford Fosgate power 250.2 lying around as well as a Rockford fused power distribution block but I won't be using that in this build. I received my Alpine UTE-72bt today and have on order a 8awg wiring kit and Rockford Fosgate R1S4-12 sub that should be here Thursday or Friday and just leaves some sound deadening, front speakers ( 13cm 5.25" standard location might run from head unit so looking at coax) and a grill for the sub. If you guys have any advice on what to run in the front doors that would be great. I'm doing this on the cheap as its in a Hyundai. Also how do I go about adding pictures? Do I need to host them on a site like photobucket or is there a link to add img? I might stick up some of my earlier installs but I'll see.
SkarredSierra Posted October 17, 2016 Report Posted October 17, 2016 If your on mobile you can use photobucket app. Just copy and paste the image url.
Gareth Edmeades Posted October 17, 2016 Author Report Posted October 17, 2016 If your on mobile you can use photobucket app. Just copy and paste the image url. Cheers mate I'll look into that I'll either be on my phone on on my IMac but now I know to host them first helps. I'll sort out pictures as and when and stick them up.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.