Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Contralto 12s


DarthStratus

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a box design for my 2 contralto 12s I have on the way. The box should be aeroported on the side with subs facing towards back seat into cabin of the car, the amp will be a twisted sounds 3.5k for now I will be either adding a nendo 5500 later on or gain matching and running 2 twisted sounds 3.5ks. The car is a 05 stratus coupe I can work with 16Hx36Lx38D tuning around 34hz would be great, double baffled front aswell. Thanks in advance

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2452 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...