My Power Drops Down To 10.5 How Much Bass Do I Really Loose?

With the upgraded alternator he basically picked up an additional 100 amps of charging current, not bad for a bolt up swap on a nearly 30 year old car.

It is now a case of wait & see on his battery condition. The Optima may bounce back from all of that abuse, but right now it is somewhat sulphated. Charging it up at 15 volts will help. The flooded battery is likely damaged beyond recovery from so much time below 11 volts.

Some fresh bateries would be a big help here. 2 or 3 new Kinetiks or Optimas... In this case 4 golf cart batteries would be an improvment!

'Link

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

We got him hooked up now. Since he was a local we got him a bigger alt and a module now he sits at around 14.8v on a 79 monte carlo. With the upgraded Dogleg or L shape plug module and a pully swap (to v belt) on the cs144 alt he now has a solid 150amps. His stock alt was the older 2 flat pin plug putting out 45 to 60 amps. Keep us posted on the module thanks glad we could help.

MLA

How can I get a missing link, and how does it work? Do I need to do anything to my stock wiring or what? Please let me know. I am going to upgrade my alt to a 200 amp H/O alt and I believe my stock regulator for my 02 sunfire is set for 13.8 volts. I know I want 14.4 for sure. Let me know. Thank you very much.

Joseph

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

How can I get a missing link, and how does it work? Do I need to do anything to my stock wiring or what? Please let me know. I am going to upgrade my alt to a 200 amp H/O alt and I believe my stock regulator for my 02 sunfire is set for 13.8 volts. I know I want 14.4 for sure. Let me know. Thank you very much.

Joseph

I show 4 different alternators for the 2002 Pontiac Sunfire. Two of them are CS130D units, and are compatible with a module we have on the shelf.

The other two are Valeo units, and there is no plan to produce a module for them right now.

The CS130D has a regulator plug that looks like this:

GMplug.jpg

If you pull that plug out and look in the socket on the alternator, you will see the male pins. If you have four pins, and your plug looks like the picture you are good to go.

Our website is Missing Link Audio

Thanks for your interest!

'Link

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

I show 4 different alternators for the 2002 Pontiac Sunfire. Two of them are CS130D units, and are compatible with a module we have on the shelf.

The other two are Valeo units, and there is no plan to produce a module for them right now.

The CS130D has a regulator plug that looks like this:

GMplug.jpg

If you pull that plug out and look in the socket on the alternator, you will see the male pins. If you have four pins, and your plug looks like the picture you are good to go.

Our website is Missing Link Audio

Thanks for your interest!

'Link

I do have that plug. There are four male pins. So the cs130d will mount right up to the stock location? Do you have any clue where I can get a high output cs130d? the only place that I found a 200amp alt for my car was highoutputalternator.com, and it was not a cs130d. I need a cs130d in at least a 200amp, if not, more. My system alone will draw 200amps. thank you for your help.

Joseph

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Any alternator brand will work. I like stock 140amp alts they put out good power and cost less. Adding a module to a stock set up gets you around 150amps constint. A 200amp alt may only be 10 to 15 more amps than stock. Granted its more but not $200 more to me. If you want a 200amp system use a few more batteries this will dampin the strain on the alternator. Use your stock alt if thats not enough with a extra battery then go for the bigger alt. Your cars computer does control the alternators regulator @ 13.8. Our module for GM is plug and play. (simple install) We will get your voltage up to 15+ COLD 14.6-14.8 hot use this voltage increase to determine how much more and of what you will need. (alt / batteries) A module will work on both types stock / high output. Email us your info and we can get you some answers to the 130D. I'll send your question to link he's the guru he can get you all the info on the alts. Thanks,

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

Any alternator brand will work. I like stock 140amp alts they put out good power and cost less. Adding a module to a stock set up gets you around 150amps constint. A 200amp alt may only be 10 to 15 more amps than stock. Granted its more but not $200 more to me. If you want a 200amp system use a few more batteries this will dampin the strain on the alternator. Use your stock alt if thats not enough with a extra battery then go for the bigger alt. Your cars computer does control the alternators regulator @ 13.8. Our module for GM is plug and play. (simple install) We will get your voltage up to 15+ COLD 14.6-14.8 hot use this voltage increase to determine how much more and of what you will need. (alt / batteries) A module will work on both types stock / high output. Email us your info and we can get you some answers to the 130D. I'll send your question to link he's the guru he can get you all the info on the alts. Thanks,

MLA

here's my email. [email protected]

if this makes any difference, my engine is a vin #4 not an "F". When I go to the parts store, they ask me what vin # I have. I don't know if it makes the difference in the alt or module, but I have that plug you have shown. Please send me info on how to get a module. Thanks very much.

Joseph

bannerfans_8aed9634.png