Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

A little or as much help as I can get


dave7700

Recommended Posts

Posted

First thank y'all for all the simpler designs I've referenced and used from this site in the past. Now I'm looking to do something a bit more involved and could use some help on design and port location length etc. OK so what I've got is a jl 12w7-3 with a jl 1000 amp. I'm looking to build a custom center console for 2005 Silverado crew with the sub aiming up located towards the rear of the enclosure. The dimensions I have to work with are 14" wide, 39" long and 16-18 tall. I listen to a whole variety of music including but not limited to punk, rap, hip hop, classical, metal, country well pretty much anything that has a message I can relate to. I would like to keep it fairly accurate but still have some good deep bass coming out of it. I know that's pretty much open to interpretation but I'm hoping a few people will throw some ideas and explanations out there for me. Maybe even a design and or cut list would be so rad. I've worked in a cabinet shop for a very high end interior designer for 20 yrs. I'm confident I can build anything y'all throw at me. I plan to use 3/4" MDF and I will do some lexan windows and such inlaid where I think it'll look cool. That shouldn't effect basic box design at all though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6288 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...