Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys.. what would be the best way to hide and mount LED strips in a port? Is the adhesive backing strong enough to keep them in place? Here are the ones I was thinking about using..

Green Convenience 4PCS Super Bright Blue 30CM 3528 15-SMD DC12V Flexible Waterproof LED Strip Light for Car Interior & Exterior Decoration DRL Day Running Light Or Boat Bus Garden Events Christmas https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CNNB0NM/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_R3gkyb319Y9B9

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Posted

When I mount led strips I usually get some good double sided tape and stick it to the back of the LEDs (straight to the sticky on the back) as I have not had good luck with the pre applied stuff

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1898 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...