Mr.Diggs Posted November 15, 2016 Report Posted November 15, 2016 I just purchased a x3 18 d2 by pure audio. I been trying to find the specs for this sub but can't . I know it's discontinued & the x4 18 is 1500rms . Can someone lead me in the rt direction for the specs for this sub please . Think you much
bluethunder Posted November 15, 2016 Report Posted November 15, 2016 http://purecaraudio.net/s/x3-18/
BP1Fanatic Posted November 16, 2016 Report Posted November 16, 2016 Am I missing something? I don't see the T/S on their site for the x3-18 D2. 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
Mr.Diggs Posted November 20, 2016 Author Report Posted November 20, 2016 It's the last model before the x4
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.