Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

I CANT CHOOSE


Christman2016

Recommended Posts

Posted

HHHHHEEELLLPPP!!!!

So Im planning a build for myself Iv been helping a buddy out with His comp van For the last 2 years.. Now its time for my daily I'm not going for anything to crazy just a little Flex, It will be going in back of a 04 ex,Box will be around 17cf give or take with slot port, I want to have the Sub reverse. I already got 0g ran and Big 3 installed..My budget is 2k

So now it's time for Your basshead thought's I was wanting to get some Info About these brands And if they would be a good fit to my daily...

ssa Evil 18s

SQ HDC4 18s

Crescendo Audio contralto 18

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11002 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...