Jump to content

2006 Impala, 4 15 wall build PIC HEAVY


Recommended Posts

Posted

20170216_215029.jpg

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Posted

Gonna try out this White pickle on the inside of the box and outer sides. Going black on the front baffle.KIMG0076.jpgKIMG0076.jpg

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Posted

KIMG0086.jpgKIMG0083.jpgKIMG0082.jpg

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Posted

Ran out of 2x4 quick

IMG_20170218_191318.jpgIMG_20170218_191348.jpg

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Posted

RIP seatbelt

IMG_20170218_191151.jpg

IMG_20170218_191258.jpg

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Posted

KIMG0105.jpgKIMG0101.jpg

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Posted

KIMG0114.jpgIMG_20170219_182350.jpg

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Posted

IMG_20170219_182426.jpgKIMG0116_1.jpg

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Posted

Couldn't really drill or pin nail this top back piece too well so I put the little pieces of 2/4 there and screwed them in place temporarily until my glue dries and I figure out what I am going to use to fast them, probly some metal brackets.

IMG_20170219_205852.jpg

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Posted

Now I just gotta figure out how the hell I'm gonna get RCA wires into my trunk from the cab LMAO oops. I'll drill a hole and go under my car if I have to lmao

 

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1156 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...