2006 Impala, 4 15 wall build PIC HEAVY

Gonna try out this White pickle on the inside of the box and outer sides. Going black on the front baffle.KIMG0076.jpgKIMG0076.jpg

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Couldn't really drill or pin nail this top back piece too well so I put the little pieces of 2/4 there and screwed them in place temporarily until my glue dries and I figure out what I am going to use to fast them, probly some metal brackets.

IMG_20170219_205852.jpg

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

Now I just gotta figure out how the hell I'm gonna get RCA wires into my trunk from the cab LMAO oops. I'll drill a hole and go under my car if I have to lmao

Archived