Help with setup

ferrarijoe

New to forum and have read alot of useful info ,but cant seem to find what i am looking for. I am putting a system in my 05 Suburban. I Have all my amps and head unit (will be replaced shortly Pioneer DVD right now). So I had a set of Fosgate T2 6.5 Components and T2 5.25 Components but when i got the crossover out of storage they got damaged. So time to buy new ones.

I have a Audiocontrol DQXS, Fosgate T600/4 , and a Fosgate T400/4 i was wondering if i should go 3way up front with 2way in rear doors or 2way all around. I am torn between Focal P165v up front with Focal Ps130v in the rear, or Presicion Power P.65c3 up front and P.65c2 rear. 

As i see it (and probably wrong) but if I go Focal i can remove front passive crossover and have DQXS do the crossover for me then amp mids and tweets seperate. then rears with the passive still. Or with Precision power and run the front tweets and mid thru passive  on front high of DQXS and mid bass on its own Thru front low on DQXS then rears thru passive.

the DQXS has 6 inputs and 8 outputs (Has Front High, Front Low, Rear, and Sub output). or do I just run the passives and run 4 channels instead of 6.

Then I have 2 12s in the back with amp.

That would still leave me 2 unused amp chanels Unless i bridge on of the amps for the front mids.

Any input on the route to go would be appreciated I want to get the most out of my DQXS thanks.

Archived