New Law In Denver

EricR

ya but the state will do what it can to protect their people. In cali only like 3 possession charges were issued to medical patients, no convictions, from the feds. There are publicized locations of when there will be smoking "parties or concerts" in denver and still nothing happens. Why must I be forced to follow dumbasses rules!!!

Shocking considering how vigorously against the law the mayor was! I bet he smokes on occasion! :rolleyes:

ya but the state will do what it can to protect their people. In cali only like 3 possession charges were issued to medical patients, no convictions, from the feds. There are publicized locations of when there will be smoking "parties or concerts" in denver and still nothing happens. Why must I be forced to follow dumbasses rules!!!

I dont know were you got that there were only three...I can recall three or more just in the Sacramento area!!Also a few more in Santa Cruz and a few more in San Francisco...happens more than you would think...I have a good friend in the Stockton area that was doing shit by the book(Cali state law)and he has been in for about 8 months as of this point!!!FEDERAL GOV FTMFL!!!!