Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help with box for 10" Memphis 6


CJM

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just got a 10" M6 and need to build a box. I haven't found a solid number for the box and port sizes I need. The only info I found was on Crutchfield and they state: 

Quote

The recommended ported box volume is 1.27 ft³ (2.41 ft³ for two subs) with a 10-1/2" x 1-3/4" x 17-1/4" slot port (10-1/2" x 3" x 18" for two subs); this yields a tuning frequency of 39 Hz

If those are the specs I need, then I can handle it from here. The only question I have about those specs are the port. Is the port size included with the 1.27 cu ft?

 

Some more info: My amp is a Powerbass asa 600.1(600rms @ 2ohms), in a 4 door Dodge truck and I listen to metal and rap mostly. The max dimensions of the box would by 13w x 23l x 14h

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5175 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...