Sonic Electronix

Also check out SoundQubed. I've installed their component set before and i wasn't a fan, but I'd probably go for the pro audio mids they have and their QP series tweeters. I'm pretty sure their mids are the same as any other ones on the market, but they're $50 last time I checked. The tweeters are $35.

- 2009 Toyota Matrix Base -

- iPad 64GB -

- miniDSP 2x4 HD -

- PPI Art a200.2 -

- SoundQubed SQ-2200.2 x 2 -

21 hours ago, carsontinsley said:

Yeah i was looking at some CT sounds component speakers. Im over the coaxials i have. Probably going for the 6.5 neo pro's when i get paid again. Also found an amp for $138 and its a ct sounds AT-500.1 class D mono block. Could it be used to power my door speakers? Comes with a bass knob and some other stuff so i can possibly save some money later on down the line. I really go paycheck to paycheck and car insurance takes up about half of it so its a slow process. if the amp isnt a good deal, ill just buy my second sub.

I'll second Soundfreezer79's recommendation to skip the super tweeters and just get a decent component set for the front.  You can mount the tweeters on the dash, take a look at my build log for how I did it.  The rear speakers are really unimportant, you want most of the sound coming from in front of you for better stereo imaging.  

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived