Michigan Db Drag And Car Show

BigPimpin91

I am SOOOOOO going to this. I've never been to one beside like at my school. Probally wont enter kinda want to get the feel of it first plus I wouldnt know how. If I can bust my ass and get my next setup in I'd prolly enter. But compared to pics I've seen at comps I really dont have much.

I am SOOOOOO going to this. I've never been to one beside like at my school. Probally wont enter kinda want to get the feel of it first plus I wouldnt know how. If I can bust my ass and get my next setup in I'd prolly enter. But compared to pics I've seen at comps I really dont have much.

You have plenty.

I estimate a Solid 135 on music with 4 12's.

Enter DB Drag only then.

All you have to do is burp your peak frequency.

Which they let you find.

Bass Race is for the more seasoned players. (Not me. :D )

Just drop the $20 and have fun.

I guarantee you will beat out the White Bronco with The Latest Craze Stickers on it.

He doesn't want a proper box or to set his amp up right. <_<

comin from Texas(i hope)....im goin up there for a cousins graduation, and i heard bout the drag a few weeks ago, so hopefully i can be there and meet some SMD members.....by the way this will be my first Drag to attend...so hopefully see yall there

Moose

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

comin from Texas(i hope)....im goin up there for a cousins graduation, and i heard bout the drag a few weeks ago, so hopefully i can be there and meet some SMD members.....by the way this will be my first Drag to attend...so hopefully see yall there

Moose

Your Jeep gonna be there or are you flying?

Your Jeep gonna be there or are you flying?

yea jeeps gonna be there.....and im gonna have my new system in by then as well....and if you have looked at any of my posts the install i recently did on the orange chevy...well the chevy might be there too....jw but y do you ask...whats up?

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

yea jeeps gonna be there.....and im gonna have my new system in by then as well....and if you have looked at any of my posts the install i recently did on the orange chevy...well the chevy might be there too....jw but y do you ask...whats up?

I didn't know if you wer're going to be competing or spectating.

I've never been to one ae there different catagories?

Yes.

They judge you by your box position and amout of power you are running.

They then place you in a class.

You get a turn on the mic to burp your peak frequency.

or you can do bassrace where you only have to play music at a certain db range and don't have to worry about where your boxes are at.

i wont be there anymore.. i have 8 open houses that saturday to go to.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

Archived