Jump to content

Thoughts?


BRiedman

Recommended Posts

Posted

I currently have 4 Infinity Kappa Perfect 6x9 (1 in each door in a Ford Explorer). I am looking upgrade them to higher quality and to keep up with the subwoofers. As for subs, I have 4 Orion HCCA 12.2 ran by an (nearly 8+ years old) Orion 5000.1D, I do plan to upgrade to an amplifier about double that within the year. 

For Door Speakers / components. I was looking at some Orion

http://m.orioncaraudio.com/hcca-series-component-systems-/59-hcca62-65-inch-2-way-.html

What are thoughts / experiences with these or other Orions. 

As well as if these would not do that good, what would people reccomemd? Hertz, RF etc.?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1021 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...