Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Skar VVX-12v3 D2 Question


Colby-2rgrbn

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone ran the Skar VVX-12v3 D2 in a sealed enclosure, I just purchased 2 of them and I want loud but also SQ. I don't compete but I understand the wrong box on any sub = failure. These are new to me and I am old so any suggestions are welcome.

Power = PPI PC 1800 for the subs. The Mids and highs = 2 sets Skar 6.5" SPX 65T components powered by Memphis16-MC 3004. Charge system is getting upgraded soon car is 2014 Dodge Avenger (4 door).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3117 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...