Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Skar audio zvx 8s in a single cab help


zion2634

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for some advice on a sub enclosure for my single cab 1994 dodge 2500 cummins. I would like to throw 2 skar audio zvx 8s behind the seat but don't know if that's possible. I definitely would like a ported box. I would like to keep them behind the seat but would be willing to do a center console box if I'm not able to fit. I'm pretty save on buildding things but all the technical things about building a box. Any help would be greatly appriciated. If anybody could make a set of plans I could buy off them that would be cool to

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3036 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...