Andyz1111 Posted November 14, 2017 Report Posted November 14, 2017 Emf banhammer 12 and 15" can anyone help me I want to build my own box but don't know where to get the box dimensions I want it 2 box specs now for 15 and one for 12 I'll do sub up port back tuned at 32 hz the space so the box could be in those dimensions I have to work with is as follows for height I have 16-22" to work with,for depth I have no more that 19-20" and width/ length 21-25 I'll be using his 3/4 brich wood
Andyz1111 Posted November 17, 2017 Author Report Posted November 17, 2017 Can some one help me out here plz so I used this app to design a enclosure for a emf banhammer 15 I think everything look ok until I get to the cut out sheet for the port and those don make sense how do I cut out the wood I know the port is 20.5 height 2.1 width but the length I enter is 27 inch but the cut out show different things
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.