Sundown Audio

Need experienced owner opinions. Important.

vwbeats

Hey guys, new guy been using forum for years finally registered. I realized you guys are the best of the best in internet land. Anyway need some good input on a decent daily beater amp for 4- budget planet audio bb12d4:s. So all four wiring are .05 half ohm which I'm doing now on a 70$ budget ignite amp and surprisingly is a solid 800wrms fused with 90amp. Ok to get to point I'm ready to buy amp yesterday been looking at a cab 1600.1 an audiopipe 3k, skark 3500d. Would like Brazilian, taramps but I'm Leary. So small.. anyways if any has heard these or mabe you got a budget thought for me please share. Looking for 3 k or like 2 cab's. Want something to upgrade and not underpower four digital designs redline 512 or 615. What you think vw Jetta wagon. 4-12s or 2-15s. Currently the 12's and 800 watts has some bump to it but this thing needs to hammer. Why I got the vw. Thank so much guys. Look forward to talking with alot of guys in the near future cause most of ya know your shit.

C'mon guys. I think I put it in wrong spot. Can someone please reply so I know that it works. Anybody just say hi to the brand new guy

Archived