Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello i am a bit new to car audio i have a 2015 cruze and am looking to upgrade i have so far 2 Rockford 10in subs 1000 watts combined and 4 6 1/2s for the doors I'm looking to add 6x9s change the tweeters and possibly a 3 1/2 in center of the dash given it has the cutout with no speaker I'm looking for some advice as to whether i need to change my head unit or not and what amps would be recommended would I need output converters and I'm thinking of an eq maybe I'm also planning to run some leds i would like to sync them to the music. This is my first audio build and I'm looking to do it right from start to finish so any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanx. Oh and where can I get the smd om1 and tm1. Thanx again

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 805 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...