Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Extended cab & 18s Enclosure?


LipRipper89

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everybody! Ive been browsing through posts picking up info where I can. Found lots of good info so far. However I have come to the conclusion that I am box designing illiterate.  I need some expert help from you guys.

Ok to start with heres what Im working with.

2001 Dodge Ram quad cab,  back seat is removed. 240 amp alternator, sky high 1/0 big 3. 1500 watt hifonics amp. Currently I have the subs in two seperate identical slot ported boxes. Im unsure of the tuning I think its like 36-37hz. They are 23x23x31. I just got my tax return and I want to build a better quality box. Preferably lower the tuning 28-32hz ish. Not interested in competing just a daily thumper. I'll be upgrading to a 3k amp and adding an extra battery soon.

Id like to keep it within 24x24x61 to keep it at the window line, but I can go taller if I have to. 

Thank you for any input and help you can send my way!

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4731 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...