What all do i need for my 2011 Silverado

Whats up guys havent posted here in some time.  i joined back in 2007 and last visited the forum 2010.  Kinda got outta away from car audio about the same time after my audio business failed.   Anyways been outta the game for a while and im not really up to date on modules for adding aftermarket stereos.  I just purchased a 2011 Silverado 2500HD ext cab LT model.  I dont think its amplified or Bose system cuz it doesn't say  Bose anywhere but it does have tweeters in the a pillars.  What moduels/wiring do i need to get to keep everything working properly.  I know door chimes are ran through the stereo but thats about it.  i keep reading about acessory power and several other things but there seems to be several different modules when i research and im not sure what i need.  My Back up camera is currently In the rear view mirror but i want to intergrate it into the aftermarket deck, and i also want to keep my steering wheel controls..    any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Archived