Jump to content

HELP single 12” alpine type r box ideas


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi there new to fourm but a old man in car stereos I haven’t mastered the box building by no means 

but I’m looking for any ideas for a single 12” alpine type r that will hit a pretty full  frequency curve  

 I listen all kinds of music for rock ‘n’ roll to screwed and chopped and I’ve tried a few prefab boxes I had lying around and should have thrown those boxes away years ago !!  I’ve built custom enclosures in the past I’m just looking for a good idea or somebody who might’ve had experience with one single 12 inch sub woofer in a custom built closure and what kind of results they got ?

 The vehicle is a 1994 jeep Cherokee XJ  and sound is more important than space so All ideas welcomed

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...